Smart Zones and new Media Zones provide pricing and performance metrics before the campaign starts.
What does this mean for Responsory, a premier partner for the Smart Zones digital advertising and audience targeting platform?
More importantly, what does this mean for YOU, a Responsory client?
For the first time in the short history of Programmatic Real-Time Bidding (RTB), you can now define both a target audience and in that same process pro-grammatically – select the contextual media and the sites that will offer the best performance match for that specific audience.
Media Zones addresses the timing and media/inventory transparency problem that is inherent when RTB is employed against millions of ad placement options. By pre-scoring every audience and matching it to its optimal media-inventory mix, its best market timing and its pricing profile, you can now “pre-optimize every campaign.“ [Click here for a Sample Media Zones Report]
As technologists and marketers, we all appreciate the concept of real-time optimization – until we are faced with an application that actually requires more. Adjusting in real-time will always be a key part of running digital campaigns at the DSP level, however, with Media Zones we are recognizing that any optimization process that by design requires a ramp up spend and real-time performance analysis is inefficient – wasting both time and money.
- Media Zones is a new patent-pending process that provides deep visibility into both the audience and the media mix – before a single dollar has been spent and before a single impression has been delivered.
- Media Zones uses 350+ contextual genetic models to continuously score 30+ million Smart Zones against the performance history of more than 1500 media categories.
- Media Zones is built on a rolling history of 5 billion impressions, Click-Through Rate (CTR), time of day, day of week, ad size, device, Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) values and more.
- Media Zones scores and reports on the optimal CPM bid price for each audience, category, site, time of day, day of week combination for Consumer and Business campaigns.
- Agencies and Advertisers can select the sites/categories that will perform before a campaign launches, use only ad sizes that will provide the best ROI and then bid the optimal price per category/site.
We think Media Zones is an important new addition to our Smart Zones platform offering, and we look forward to talking with you about it.
Schedule a chat with us about Media Zones and Smart Zones.